According to TMZ, actor Dom DeLuise, who starred in such comedy classics “The Cannonball Run” and “Blazing Saddles,” died at a Los Angeles hospital Monday night.
DeLuise, 75, may best be known for his role in “Fatso” where he played a man constantly struggling with his weight until he meets his dream girl. His works include:
- The Muppet Movie
- Smokey and the Bandit II
- History of the World: Part I
- The Cannonball Run
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
- Johnny Dangerously
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Stay tuned. Story still developing…..
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- 292 Missing and 4 Dead, in South Korea Ferry Disaster - April 16, 2014
- Hank Aaron Gets Racist Hate Mail After Comments on Racism in America - April 15, 2014
- Sarah Palin’s Endorsement of GOP Senate Candidate Karen Handel Amounts to Nothing, Really - April 15, 2014