According to TMZ, actor Dom DeLuise, who starred in such comedy classics “The Cannonball Run” and “Blazing Saddles,” died at a Los Angeles hospital Monday night.
DeLuise, 75, may best be known for his role in “Fatso” where he played a man constantly struggling with his weight until he meets his dream girl. His works include:
- The Muppet Movie
- Smokey and the Bandit II
- History of the World: Part I
- The Cannonball Run
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
- Johnny Dangerously
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Stay tuned. Story still developing…..
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Sen. Rand Paul Slams GOP on Black, Latino Voter Suppression Tactics - September 19, 2014
- Charles Smith Fatally Shot by Police Officer After Arrest in West Savannah - September 18, 2014
- Man Killed in Police Officer Involved Shooting in West Savannah GA - September 18, 2014