According to TMZ, actor Dom DeLuise, who starred in such comedy classics “The Cannonball Run” and “Blazing Saddles,” died at a Los Angeles hospital Monday night.
DeLuise, 75, may best be known for his role in “Fatso” where he played a man constantly struggling with his weight until he meets his dream girl. His works include:
- The Muppet Movie
- Smokey and the Bandit II
- History of the World: Part I
- The Cannonball Run
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
- Johnny Dangerously
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Stay tuned. Story still developing…..
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Don Lemon: National Guard Heard Using N-Word to Describe Ferguson Protesters - August 20, 2014
- AG Eric Holder Urges Peace and Non-Violence in Ferguson Over Michael Brown Shooting - August 19, 2014
- Maria Fernada Godinez ID’d as Innocent Bystander Killed by OPD Officer Eduardo Sanguino - August 19, 2014