According to TMZ, actor Dom DeLuise, who starred in such comedy classics “The Cannonball Run” and “Blazing Saddles,” died at a Los Angeles hospital Monday night.
DeLuise, 75, may best be known for his role in “Fatso” where he played a man constantly struggling with his weight until he meets his dream girl. His works include:
- The Muppet Movie
- Smokey and the Bandit II
- History of the World: Part I
- The Cannonball Run
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas
- Johnny Dangerously
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Stay tuned. Story still developing…..
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- South Africa Violence: Police Arrest More Than 30 Amid Anti-Foreigner Violence - April 18, 2015
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Now Wants to Work With U.S. - April 18, 2015
- Marco Rubio State Health Plan, Rubiocare, Only Signed Up 80 People - April 17, 2015