MURDER-SUICIDE: A Houston father and his 12 year old daughter are dead in an apparent murder-suicide, while his wife and another child are hospitalized in critical condition with gunshot wounds. Police said the mother, age 43, was shot in the back and is paralyzed, but was able to communicate with 911. The couple’s 14 year old daughter was shot in the neck and was undergoing surgery. It happened around 1:15pm at an apartment in the 6100 block of Reims Road near Fondren and Harwin. Neighbors at the apartment complex, located in the 6100 block of Reims Road near Fondren and Harwin, said the couple was either going through a divorce or already divorced, when the murder-suicide occurred.
Houston TX Father, 12 Year Old Daughter Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide, Wife and Another Daughter in Critical Condition
February 26, 2012 7:08 pm·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- July 1, 2015
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony