Thomas Lamont Moton was charged with first degree murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend, Takesha Barnes, 33, while she attended the eighth grade promotion ceremony for her daughter. Thomas Lamont Moton shot Barnes multiple times after reportedly pulling up to her car at the school just before 2 p.m. Friday, while she was surrounded by her family members and a security guard, MyFoxPhoenix reports.
Thomas Lamont Moton Charged with Murder in Shooting Death of Girlfriend Takesha Barnes Outside Phoenix School
May 26, 2012 4:05 pm·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony
Follow Us on Twitter
Reality TV News
- Bishop T.D. Jakes on SCOTUS Gay Marriage Ruling: “We Shouldn’t Lose Our Minds” July 4, 2015
- Hispanic Leaders Call on GOP to Denounce Donald Trump Over Racist Comments July 4, 2015
- Eric Garner’s Widow Rejects His Daughter, Legacy Miller, with Longtime Girlfriend July 4, 2015
- DISGRACEFUL: Jamaica’s Public Hospitals are Death Traps for the Poor July 4, 2015
- George Pataki Launches “Stand Up to Trump” Online Petition July 3, 2015