Thomas Lamont Moton was charged with first degree murder in the shooting death of his girlfriend, Takesha Barnes, 33, while she attended the eighth grade promotion ceremony for her daughter. Thomas Lamont Moton shot Barnes multiple times after reportedly pulling up to her car at the school just before 2 p.m. Friday, while she was surrounded by her family members and a security guard, MyFoxPhoenix reports.
Thomas Lamont Moton Charged with Murder in Shooting Death of Girlfriend Takesha Barnes Outside Phoenix School
May 26, 2012 4:05 pm·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- July 30, 2015
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
Nicole Wallace disses Raven-Symone on
Follow Us on Twitter
- Ray Tensing Backers UC Cops Phillip Kidd, Eric Weibel, Named in Death of Psychiatric Patient July 31, 2015
- Samuel DuBose Murder: UC Cops David Lidenschmidt, Phillip Kidd on Administrative Leave July 31, 2015
- Louisiana Man, Ronnie Barnes, Charged with Hate Crime for Attacking Black Child July 30, 2015
- Confederate Flags Found Around Ebenezer Baptist Church, MLK Center July 30, 2015
- Ray Tensing Enters Not Guilty Plea in Samuel DuBose Murder Case July 30, 2015