After a stinging loss in the Wisconsin gubernatorial recall election Tuesday night, an angry woman slaps Tom Barrett, Scott Walker’s Democratic opponent, in the face. The woman was reportedly upset that he conceded to Walker so quickly, while people were still voting. If the Democrats had worked a little harder, including President Obama possibly making an appearance with Barrett, rather than sending a tweet, then the outcome could have been different or if not, Democratic supporters would have been happy he tried.Watch the video of Tom Barrett getting bitch-slapped (assaulted):
Woman Slaps Tom Barrett in Face After Stinging Loss to Gov. Scott Walker in Wisconsin Recall Election (VIDEO)
June 6, 2012 8:50 am·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- May 25, 2015
First Lady Michelle Obama addressed racial discrimination in commencement speech at Tuskegee University
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on immigration reform
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony