IOC president Jacques Rogge has admitted Usain Bolt is a legend after all. He said last week that Usain Bolt needed to prove his greatness over time before proclaiming he is a “living legend.” Rogge claimed Bolt needed to prove himself over four Olympics. Um, wrong. He proved himself over two, breaking world records each time. He said: “Let me finalize this issue as follows: To say that Usain Bolt is an active performance legend, he is an icon, he is the best sprinter of all time.”
IOC President Jacques Rogge Admits Usain Bolt a “Living Legend” After All, “Best Sprinter of All Time”
August 12, 2012 4:18 pm·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- May 22, 2015
First Lady Michelle Obama addressed racial discrimination in commencement speech at Tuskegee University
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on immigration reform
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony