Was ABC’s Diane Sawyer drunk while on air last night during the presidential election? She seemed to slur her speech all through the broadcast and wasn’t quite on top of her game as she was during President Obama’s inauguration. In this video from TMZ, she calls the president “Barack Orama.” THR reports she was “acting so erratically that people thought she’d suffered a stroke.” Seems like Diane Sawyer may have pulled a Sue Simmons!
November 7, 2012 12:23 pm·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- July 2, 2015
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony