BREAKING NEWS: The Associated Press is reporting retired Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf died Thursday in Tampa, Fla. He was 78 years old. Gen. Schwarzkopf served as commander of the U.S.-led international coalition that drove Saddam Hussein’s forces out of Kuwait in 1991. Schwarzkopf, widely known as “Stormin Norman” because of his explosive temper, was a decorated soldier, having served in Vietnam. His last military assignment was as commander of U.S. Central Command in Tampa, Fla. His sister confirms he died from complications to pneumonia.
- Field Organizer Elizabeth Mae Davidson Sues Trump Campaign for Sex Discrimination 2 comments
- Andrew Holness Slams PM Portia Simpson Miller's Poverty Record 1 comments
- Hey Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sunday is a TERRIBLE Night for a Debate 1 comments
- Carlos Santana: Trump Reminds Him of Ape He Saw at San Diego Zoo as a Child 1 comments
- 2 Black Female SUNY Albany Students 'Assaulted and Attacked' by Whites on Bus 1 comments
- Chris Christie, John Kasich and Marco Rubio Dominate on Social Media 1 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed