NRA issues statement on Connecticut school shooting, says ‘we were shocked, saddened and heartbroken’ by the news. The group has scheduled ‘major news conference’ in Washington, DC area for Dec. 21 and is ‘prepared to offer meaningful contributions to help make sure this never happens again.’ This statement comes five days after Adam Lanza murdered 20 innocent children and six adults at the school. Um, don’t expect that ‘meaningful contribution’ to be anything other than a call for more guns.
- Field Organizer Elizabeth Mae Davidson Sues Trump Campaign for Sex Discrimination 2 comments
- Andrew Holness Slams PM Portia Simpson Miller's Poverty Record 1 comments
- Hey Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sunday is a TERRIBLE Night for a Debate 1 comments
- Carlos Santana: Trump Reminds Him of Ape He Saw at San Diego Zoo as a Child 1 comments
- 2 Black Female SUNY Albany Students 'Assaulted and Attacked' by Whites on Bus 1 comments
- Chris Christie, John Kasich and Marco Rubio Dominate on Social Media 1 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed