Another FDNY firefighter is under fire for racist, anti-Semitic and anti-Asian tweets and cried when confronted. The New York Post reports EMS Lt. Timothy Dluhos, 34, used an image of Hitler for his profile photo and “Bad Lieutenant” as his online name as he spewed a barrage of racist, sexist, anti-Semitic and anti-Asian comments. Timothy Dluhos, who posed with Mayor Michael Bloomberg at a 2009 ceremony, called him “King Jew” and “King Heeb” on Twitter. This dirtbag works at EMS Station 57 in Bedford-Stuyvesant. This comes days after NYC Fire Commissioner’s son Joseph Cassano quit after being outed by NY Post for his racist rant on Twitter, calling blacks “shwoogs,” among other names.
Yet the 12-year EMS veteran, who was promoted to lieutenant in 2006, seemed to delight in these hateful Twitter diatribes:
* “I’m going to give up racial insults for Lent,” he tweeted Feb. 12. “Jesus that didn’t [last] too long. F–ken chinks can’t drive.”
* While giving what he called a “hood tour” of the Bedford-Stuyvesant area he serves, he posted photos of a housing project, fried-chicken joints and a strip club. “Real nasty place,” he tweeted Feb 23. “I’ve been there.”
* “Hahaha! I work with the coloreds,” he wrote in a Feb. 8 exchange. “For 12 years so that s–t just run off on me.”
* “Too bad he didn’t have rabies or AIDS and too bad he didn’t bite King Heeb’s face off,” he tweeted on Groundhog Day, Feb. 2, recalling when the groundhog Staten Island Chuck nipped Bloomberg at an event at the Staten Island Zoo.
* “That’s how King Jew sees it. Ban all guns & shootings will go down in NYC. But it’s the criminals w/the guns,” he ranted Jan. 30.
* A gold Nazi-era pin with a German U-boat and a swastika is “my most prized artifact,” he boasted on Jan. 30.
* “He was a good boy who never done NUFFIN wrong. Unf–kenreal. He was a perp & died like a perp. Oh well,” he tweeted March 14, mocking the grieving mother of Kimani Gray, the 16-year-old boy who was killed by cops in Brooklyn on March 9.
* He repeatedly Photoshopped an image of an unnamed black teen — putting a Hitler mustache on one photo and a surgical mask on another with the caption, “I’s be a doxter.”
* “My son thinks he’s one of ‘those people,’ ” Dluhos wrote in a caption for a Jan. 29 snapshot of his toddler son wearing pants that sagged below his underwear.
* “But at least I know my taxes go to the ‘undocumented’ citizens and lazy asses who do drugs all day,” Dluhos wrote March 15.
* “Got an extra shift at my second job. Think this will buy me a new gun,” he said, referring to his side gig for Richmond County Ambulance. Photos show a sniper rifle and other firearms stashed in his home.
EMS Lt. Timothy Dluhos isn’t the only member of the FDNY or even the NYPD that engages in such racist and hateful rhetoric. There are many more across this country who hide behind online names to spew racist venom because they are too coward to put show their true colors. At the very minimum, suspension shouldn’t be an option. Termination is the only alternative for people like EMS Lt. Timothy Dluhos.