Illinois Republican county chairman Jim Allen called black congressional candidate Erika Harold the “love child” of the Democratic party; a “street walker” whose “pimps” are party leaders. He even suggested that after the election, Harold, who is a former Miss America and a Harvard Law School graduate, will be “working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires,” the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports. By the way, Erika Harold is seeking the Republican nomination for the 13th congressional district. Some Republicans are so racist, they just can’t help themselves. Absolutely unbelievable.
- Field Organizer Elizabeth Mae Davidson Sues Trump Campaign for Sex Discrimination 2 comments
- Andrew Holness Slams PM Portia Simpson Miller's Poverty Record 1 comments
- Hey Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sunday is a TERRIBLE Night for a Debate 1 comments
- Carlos Santana: Trump Reminds Him of Ape He Saw at San Diego Zoo as a Child 1 comments
- 2 Black Female SUNY Albany Students 'Assaulted and Attacked' by Whites on Bus 1 comments
- Chris Christie, John Kasich and Marco Rubio Dominate on Social Media 1 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed