The list of companies fleeing from Paula Deen continues to grow, with J. C. Penney saying it has decided to stop selling Paula Deen-branded merchandise. I suspect the list shouldn’t be much bigger, since the vast majority have already dropped the embattled Southern chef over a racial slur scandal stemming to a racial discrimination lawsuit filed against Deen and her brother, Earl ‘Bubba’ Hiers by former employee Lisa Jackson.
- Field Organizer Elizabeth Mae Davidson Sues Trump Campaign for Sex Discrimination 2 comments
- Andrew Holness Slams PM Portia Simpson Miller's Poverty Record 1 comments
- Hey Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sunday is a TERRIBLE Night for a Debate 1 comments
- Carlos Santana: Trump Reminds Him of Ape He Saw at San Diego Zoo as a Child 1 comments
- 2 Black Female SUNY Albany Students 'Assaulted and Attacked' by Whites on Bus 1 comments
- Chris Christie, John Kasich and Marco Rubio Dominate on Social Media 1 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed