BREAKING: Right from the playbook of ABC’s hit drama “Scandal,” Russian President Vladimir Putin and wife, Lyudmila, announce on television that their marriage is over. There have been rumors in the past that Putin fathered a child with his mistress. Russia Today is also reporting the couple’s “marriage is over,” with updates to come.
June 6, 2013 2:04 pm·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- July 29, 2015
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
Nicole Wallace disses Raven-Symone on
Follow Us on Twitter
- Grand Jury Indicts UC Cop Ray Tensing in Samuel Dubose Shooting Death July 29, 2015
- Rep. Chaka Fattah, Four Others, Indicted on Rackeetering Charges July 29, 2015
- Native American Sarah Lee Circle Bear Died in Jail After Pleas for Help Ignored July 29, 2015
- Delhi’s Water Mafia: Residents Buy Water on Black Market July 29, 2015
- Elizabeth Beck: Donald Trump Called Her “Disgusting” Over Breast-Pump During Deposition July 29, 2015