The Republican presidential clown car is gearing up for another election season and the possible presidential contenders are just as interesting at those in the 2012 presidential election. Rep. Peter King (R-NY), who is all for racially profiling Muslims, told The Hill he’s “dead serious about exploring a bid for the White House, even as GOP strategists and consultants offer steep and potentially insurmountable odds for the New York Republican.” Rep. Peter King said, “This is not a game I’m playing, I’m serious.” Um, dear God, please let him be the nominee to face Hillary Clinton…..
August 11, 2013 9:42 am·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- July 30, 2015
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
Nicole Wallace disses Raven-Symone on
Follow Us on Twitter
- Louisiana Man, Ronnie Barnes, Charged with Hate Crime for Attacking Black Child July 30, 2015
- Confederate Flags Found Around Ebenezer Baptist Church, MLK Center July 30, 2015
- Ray Tensing Enters Not Guilty Plea in Samuel DuBose Murder Case July 30, 2015
- Grand Jury Indicts UC Cop Ray Tensing in Samuel Dubose Shooting Death July 29, 2015
- Rep. Chaka Fattah, Four Others, Indicted on Rackeetering Charges July 29, 2015