Actor Stephen Collins Admits to Sexual Abuse of 3 Underage Girls

stephen collins 450x309 Actor Stephen Collins Admits to Sexual Abuse of 3 Underage Girls

Actor Stephen Collins Admits to Sexual Abuse of 3 Underage Girls (Photo Credit: Wikipedia)

“7th Heaven” star Stephen Collins issued a statement admitting to inappropriate sexual contact with three minor females. He said, “Forty years ago, I did something terribly wrong that I deeply regret. I have been working to atone for it ever since.”

Collins penned an essay that will appear in this week’s issue of People Magazine, explaining the details surrounding the sexual abuse of the three girls. He admitted to the sexual abuse in a recording released in October.

Stephen Collins says he has not “had an impulse to act out in any such way” in 20 years.

Here’s the statement in its entirety:

“Forty years ago, I did something terribly wrong that I deeply regret. I have been working to atone for it ever since. I’ve decided to address these issues publicly because two months ago, various news organizations published a recording made by my then-wife, Faye Grant, during a confidential marriage therapy session in January, 2012. This session was recorded without the therapist’s or my knowledge or consent.

On the recording, I described events that took place 20, 32, and 40 years ago. The publication of the recording has resulted in assumptions and innuendos about what I did that go far beyond what actually occurred. As difficult as this is, I want people to know the truth.

I did have an opportunity to do so with one of the women, 15 years later. I apologized and she was extraordinarily gracious. But after I learned in the course of my treatment that my being direct about such matters could actually make things worse for them by opening old wounds, I have not approached the other two women, one of whom is now in her 50s and the other in her 30s.”

Kathie Lee Gifford Says Bill Cosby Tried to Kiss Her During 1970s

kathie lee gifford 450x337 Kathie Lee Gifford Says Bill Cosby Tried to Kiss Her During 1970s

Kathie Lee Gifford Says Bill Cosby Tried to Kiss Her During 1970s (Photo Credit: Facebook)

Kathie Lee Gifford said on “Today” on Tuesday that Bill Cosby tried to kiss her once during the late 1970s. She said it happened when she and her backup singers opened for Cosby on a comedy tour.

Gifford was quick to protect her friend, saying Cosby showed her and her backup singers “great kindness and generosity” during the two years they performed with him.

Gifford said: “I along with so many Americans and people around the world don’t want these (accusations) to be true. I will admit towards the end of the tour the last time I saw him he did try to kiss me. I said, ‘No,’ I said, ‘Bill, we’re friends.’ He said, ‘OK, good night,” and I said, ‘Good night.’ I went into my room and he went into his room. I’m not saying these women’s allegations are not true. From my own personal experiences, it didn’t happen.”

Gifford also said Bill Cosby made cappuccinos for her and her singers every time they left the stage at the end of their sets. Supermodel Beverly Johnson claims Cosby attacked her after spiking her cappuccino with drugs.

Evin Cosby Thinks Women Accusing Dad of Rape Should Go to Prison

evin cosby 450x308 Evin Cosby Thinks Women Accusing Dad of Rape Should Go to Prison

Evin Cosby Thinks Women Accusing Dad of Rape Should Go to Prison (Photo Credit: Facebook)

Bill Cosby’s youngest daughter, Evin Cosby, is speaking out in defense of her father, one day after his wife, Camille Cosby, blasted the media coverage, implying that he is the real victim. Evin Cosby made her views known via Facebook.

From her page, this isn’t the first time she’s addressing the allegations. On December 2, she thanked Jill Scott and Faizon Love, for publicly standing up for him. But her posts have escalated since then, with links to a Daily Caller video highlighting “factual contradictions” in the stories of the accusers. She also shared links to her father’s NY Post interview (or non-interview, since he said he didn’t know he was being interviewed) and her mother’s statement.

Evin Cosby blasted Spelman College, saying the historically black university should be “ashamed of themselves” for suspending the Bill Cosby professorship.

Spelman College should be ashamed of themselves. Morehouse College is a all BLACK school for men. Does anyone remember 4 Black men that were SENT to PRISON because a fellow Spelman student said she was raped. Well…… This Spelman woman was caught and turned out she lied about being raped after these men had their faces posted on the cover of ever news paper and held in jail. Someone please look up this article it was called Rape of the Spelman coed and it was in emerge magazine. Shame on YOU Spelman. You need to go to Sister’s Chapel and talk about this article revisit how many other innocent MEN that have been WRONGFULLY accused!!

She also called for the women who she believes are falsely accusing her father of drugging and raping them to be sent to prison themselves:

Rape is a serious allegation and it is suppose to be taken VERY seriously but so is Falsely accusing someone. When someone rapes a person they go to prison. THAT should also happen to the person that has wrongfully accused an innocentvictim.They are not ONLY destroying innocent people’s life they are ALSO making it hard for the MEN and Women to find justice when they have been raped.

To echo Tyler Perry, if Bill Cosby did the things these women are accusing him of, it’s horrible and if he’s innocent of the things they are accusing him of, it’s horrible.

Veteran Actress Cicely Tyson to Guest-Star on “How to Get Away With Murder”

Cicely Tyson 450x321 Veteran Actress Cicely Tyson to Guest Star on How to Get Away With Murder

Veteran Actress Cicely Tyson to Guest-Star on “How to Get Away With Murder” (Photo Credit: Wikipedia)

Veteran actress Cicely Tyson is set to guest-star on ABC’s “How to Get Away with Murder” when the show returns on Jan. 29. She is currently booked for one episode, TheWrap reports.

The show is keeping the details of the role hush-hush.

The casting represents a reunion of sorts for her and “HTGAM” star Viola Davis as they both starred in the movie, “The Help.”

Tyson was last seen on television in Lifetime’s “Trip to Bountiful.” Her other TV credits include “The Rosa Parks Story,” NBC’s “Law & Order: SVU,” and “Sweet Justice.”

In addition to “The Help,” her movie credits include “Diary of a Mad Black Woman,” “Madea’s Family Reunion,” and “Fried Green Tomatoes.”

Camille Cosby Slams Media Coverage of Husband’s Rape Allegations

bill cosby2 450x348 Camille Cosby Slams Media Coverage of Husbands Rape Allegations

Camille Cosby Slams Media Coverage of Husband’s Rape Allegations (Photo Credit: Wikipedia)

Camille Cosby issued a statement on Monday blasting the media coverage of her husband, Bill Cosby’s drugging and rape allegations. She even blasted the alleged UVA rape victim, saying neither the accuser nor Bill Cosby’s accusers have ever been vetted.

Here’s Camille Cosby’s statement on her husband’s rape scandal:

I met my husband, Bill Cosby, in 1963, and we were married in 1964. The man I met, and fell in love with, and whom I continue to love, is the man you all knew through his work. He is a kind man, a generous man, a funny man, and a wonderful husband, father and friend. He is the man you thought you knew.

A different man has been portrayed in the media over the last two months. It is the portrait of a man I do not know. It is also a portrait painted by individuals and organizations whom many in the media have given a pass. There appears to be no vetting of my husband’s accusers before stories are published or aired. An accusation is published, and immediately goes viral.

We all followed the story of the article in the “Rolling Stone” concerning allegations of rape at the University of Virginia. The story was heart-breaking, but ultimately appears to be proved to be untrue. Many in the media were quick to link that story to stories about my husband – until that story unwound.

None of us will ever want to be in the position of attacking a victim. But the question should be asked – who is the victim?

Camille Cosby’s scathing statement comes as yet another woman has accused her husband of drugging and raping her. Las Vegas adult entertainer Chloe Goins, 24, told MailOnline that Bill Cosby allegedly spiked her drink and lured him into a bedroom at the Playboy Mansion in 2008. This comes as supermodel Beverly Johnson accused Cosby of drugging her in the mid-1980s.

Another blow for Bill Cosby….

Spelman College suspended its Bill Cosby professorship. The college issued a statement saying that the program was established in the name of Bill and Camille Cosby to bring positive attention and scholars to the campus. The HBCU said the current situation “prevents us from continuing to meet these objectives fully.”

Bill Cosby Expects Black Media to Stay Neutral on Sex Assault Scandal

bill cosby1 450x348 Bill Cosby Expects Black Media to Stay Neutral on Sex Assault Scandal

Bill Cosby Expects Black Media to Stay Neutral on Sex Assault Scandal (Photo Credit: Wikipedia)

The embattled Bill Cosby broke his silence on the drugging and sexual assault scandal that threatens his legacy by saying he expects the black media to stay neutral.  He also said his wife, Camille Cosby, is standing by him. This comes as supermodel Beverly Johnson was the latest woman to accused him of drugging her in the mid-1980s.

Reached at his Massachusetts home, the star declined to address the rape and sex abuse allegations from an ever-growing list of women that now includes supermodel Beverly Johnson.

Instead, Cosby, 77, said that the African-American media — for which this reporter often writes — should be impartial.

“Let me say this. I only expect the black media to uphold the standards of excellence in journalism and when you do that you have to go in with a neutral mind,” Cosby said.

The comedian, who is being represented by the Manhattan-based crisis-management company Hiltzik Strategies and attorneys Martin Singer and John B. Schmitt, said he has been advised not to talk to reporters about the ongoing allegations. More than two dozen women have publicly claimed that the “Fat Albert” creator drugged and raped them. Source: Page Six

Cosby didn’t address the specific accusations against him during his conversation with the NY Post, but praised his wife, when asked how she was holding up as more women come forward. He said, “Love and the strength of womanhood. Let me say it again, love and the strength of womanhood. And, you could reverse it, the strength of womanhood and love.”

Sony Email Scandal: TriStar Executive Tom Rothman Blasted Will Smith’s Kids

tim rothman 450x320 Sony Email Scandal: TriStar Executive Tom Rothman Blasted Will Smiths Kids

Sony Email Scandal: TriStar Executive Tom Rothman Blasted Will Smith’s Kids (Photo Credit: Sony Pictures)

The Sony email scandal just keeps on getting bigger and bigger. It turns out that Tristar executive Tom Rothman blasted actor Will Smith’s kids, Willow and Jaden, after an interview they gave to NY Times Magazine  in November. The emails were published by Defamer on Saturday.

Rothman sent an email to president Doug Belgrad, who forwarded it to Sony co-chair Amy Pascal about the siblings saying: “1. Read this. 2. they r home schooled; don’t let this family date your movies.” In other words, steer clear of these kids.

This latest revelation comes as it was revealed on Friday that “Hunger Games” star Jennifer Lawrence was paid less than her male counterparts.

NY Post, Fox Nation Refer to Jay Z as “Ex-Crack Dealer” Over Cuomo Meeting

The New York Post and Fox Nation referred to Jay Z as a “former crack dealer” after his meeting with New York State Gov. Andrew Cuomo to discuss police policy.

Here’s a screenshot from the NY Post’s Page Six:

jay z and andrew cuomo 450x386 NY Post, Fox Nation Refer to Jay Z as Ex Crack Dealer Over Cuomo Meeting

NY Post, Fox Nation Call Jay Z “Former Crack Dealer” After Cuomo Meeting

Here’s Fox Nation’s tweet linking to their article:

So much for second chances if you are black, but it’s A-OK if you are white. You get an automatic pass. Take ex-con Bernie Kerik. He seems to have been forgiven for his criminal wrongdoing. How else do you explain CNN using him as a regular commentator in the recent wave of officer-involved shootings?

Tyler Perry Animated Film “Madea’s Tough Love” Set for January 2015 Release

madeas tough love 450x256 Tyler Perry Animated Film Madeas Tough Love Set for January 2015 Release

Tyler Perry Animated Film “Madea’s Tough Love” Set for January 2015 Release (Photo Credit: Lions Gate Video Screengrab)

Tyler Perry’s animated film “Madea’s Tough Love” is set for release on January 13, 2015. Yep, just when you thought we saw the last of Madea in “A Madea Christmas.”

Mabel “Madea” Simmons is so famous, she gets her own animated film, playing a crime-fighter aimed at stopping young trouble-makers in their tracks.

Madea’s Tough Love” will be released on Digital HD January 13, and the DVD will drop January 20.

Here’s the “Madea’s Tough Love” trailer:

“Scandal” Creator Shonda Rhimes Blasts Media Response to “Racist” Leaked Sony Emails

shonda rhimes 450x314 Scandal Creator Shonda Rhimes Blasts Media Response to Racist Leaked Sony Emails

Shonda Rhimes Blasts Racist Email Exchange Between Sony Executive & Producer (Photo Credit: Wikipedia)

Scandal” and “How to Get Away with Murder” creator Shonda Rhimes blasted the racist email exchange between Sony executive Amy Pascal and producer Scott Rudin in a Sony hack, by calling out the media for not taking a stronger stance against their actions. She slammed the characterization of the emails by the media as “racially insensitive.”

Amy Pascal and Scott Rudin mockingly guessed what films President Obama would like such as “Django Unchained” and “12 Years a Slave.” they concluded, “I bet he likes Kevin Hart.”

Rhimes tweeted, “Calling Sony comments “racially insensitive remarks” instead of “racist?” “U can put a cherry on a pile of sh*t but it don’t make it a sundae.” Ouch.

A group called the Guardians of Peace have taken responsibility for the massive hacking. The group demanded that Sony stop its release of “The Interview,” starring James Franco and Seth Rogen, which lampoons North Korea.