“Saturday Night Live” star Cecily Strong slammed cops at the White House Correspondents Dinner saying the Secret Service is “the only law enforcement agency that will get in trouble if a black man is shot.” #WHCD2015.
Strong slammed journalists: “I solemnly swear not to talk about Hillary Clinton’s appearance, because that is not journalism.”
Strong to Obama: “Your hair is so white now, it can talk back to the police.” She also went after the president for not visiting Paris for the march after Charlie Hebdo terrorist attack.
She slammed the GOP presidential candidates, one by one. She said Chris Christie is a Democratic and Jeb Bush is in the race, not the Hispanic race. LOL.
Strong seemed to give Hillary Clinton a pass. An endorsement of sorts, if you will. She said Clinton knew more about foreign policy than Rand Paul.
Here are some more of Cecily Strong’s best jokes:
- “It feels so weird to be up here. Since I’m only a comedian, I’m not going to try and tell you comedians how to do politics. That would be like you guys telling me what to do with my body. I mean, can you even imagine? Crazy.”
- “It’s an honor to be here at the Washington Hilton . . . is something a prostitute might say to a congressman.””If these walls could talk, they’d probably say clean me.
- “I bet when the president walked in tonight and saw the bell hops, he probably thought, ‘Finally, some decent security.”
- “Fox News is losing some viewers, and may they rest in peace.”
- “And what can I say about Brian Williams ?” “Nothing, because I work for NBC.”
- On Sen. Tim Cotton: She was mostly “shocked that someone named Tom Cotton is a senator, and not a rabbit from an old racist cartoon.”
- Senator Ted Cruz: “a Canadian Latino who will never be president.”
- “Carly Fiorina is considering running for President. Seems like a lot of work to become a Fox News pundit.”
- “A libertarian is a Republican you have to block on Twitter.”
- “I still see so many negative potrayals of black and gay people out there. It’s 2015 and we still have TV characters like Don Lemon.”
Watch Cecily Strong’s entire performance:
Separately, Keegan-Michael Key played Obama’s anger translator during the president’s speech at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner.