2. You acknowledge that to the extent that you include personally identifiable information in Submissions, we may republish such information as part of the content. If we republish your content, we may provide authorship credit by listing your name as well.
3. You represent and warrant that your Submissions are original works that have not been and will not be published elsewhere for at least six (6) hours from the time you submit each such Submission. If we accept your work for publication, it must be exclusive to The Hinterland Gazette at the time of publication.
4. The Hinterland Gazette’s Proprietary Rights and Re-Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that the information and materials presented on or through the Blog will remain the property of The Hinterland Gazette and its licensors or providers, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other proprietary rights and related laws, rules and regulations. The materials produced by The Hinterland Gazette (including photographs, graphics, video and audio content) are protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this compilation and produced by The Hinterland Gazette are also copyrighted works. All news sources must be attributed. You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in any materials produced by The Hinterland Gazette.
6. We reserve the right to pull any article without notice that is not in keeping with the highest levels of journalism and ethical behavior. We will pull any articles that are defamatory; violates a person’s right to privacy, violates any local, state, national, or international law; degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or other classification; is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass; is obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit and misrepresents the Hinterland Gazette in any way.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- FAA Flight Restrictions Over Ferguson Extended for News Helicopters - August 18, 2014
- Getty Photographer Scott Olson Arrested in Ferguson As Protests Continue - August 18, 2014
- County: Michael Brown Shot From Front, Had Marijuana in System - August 18, 2014