The weather picture for the next few days will be quite mundane. Rain is not expected until Saturday, the air temperature will change slightly.
Wednesday and Thursday will be slightly cooler with highs below the 60s. There will be a brief warm-up to the low 70s on Friday, with the weekend back into the 60s due to high temperatures.
Light rain is possible on Sunday, otherwise calm weather will last until the end of next week.
— NBC5 Weatherman Grant Johnston
- TONIGHT: Cleaning and cooling. Low: 41. Wind: W 5-10 m/s.
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny and cooler. Height: 61. Wind: NW, 5-10 m/s.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 37. High: 63. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny, windy and milder. Low: 45. High: 70. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and slightly cooler. Low: 53. High: 64. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy for a party, chance of rain is 20%. Low: 44. High: 60. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 42. High: 60. Wind: South 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Variable sunny weather. Low: 46. High: 63. Wind: Northwest 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Variable sunny weather. Low: 44. High: 64. Wind: South 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Variable sunny weather. Low: 49. High: 62. Wind: South 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 43. High: 60. Wind: N 10-15 m/s.