AUSTIN (KXAN) — Rapper Flo Rida is one of several artists slated to perform at Rodeo Austin 2023, event organizers have announced the lineup. The rapper, known for hits like “Low” and “My House”, is scheduled to perform on March 13.
Tickets for the Rodeo Austin concerts go on sale Friday. The full list of artists scheduled to perform includes:
- Aaron Watson: March 11th.
- Ramon Ayala: March 12
- Flo Rida: March 13
- Randy Rogers Band: March 14
- Carly Pierce: March 15th
- Tyler Hubbard from Florida, Georgia line: March 16th.
- Russell Dickerson: March 17th.
- Shane Smith and the Saints: March 18
- La Zenda Norteña: 19 March.
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band: March 20
- Ryan Bingham and the Texas Gentleman: March 21
- Flatland Cavalry: 23 March.
- Lainey Wilson: March 24th.
- Tracey Lawrence: March 25th.
Representatives of Rodeo Austin said that the artist who will perform on March 22 has not yet been determined.