Rodeo Austin is back for another year of “true Texas tenacity” with bull riding, carnival rides and, of course, plenty of live music.
Tickets for the ProRodeo and Concert go on sale January 20, starting at $30 for the Closed Review and going up to $175 for “Xtreme Seats.” Tickets include entry to the fair.
A one-day visit to the fairgrounds costs $10 for adults aged 13 and over and $5 for children aged 3 to 12. Children aged 2 and under are admitted free.
Rodeo will also offer a $40 bracelet for one day with no limits for their carnival.
Who is playing at the Austin Rodeo concerts this year?
Here is the full line-up for the rodeo, which will take place March 10-25 at 9100 Decker Lane Road:
- March 11 – Aaron Watson
- March 12 – Ramon Ayala
- March 13 – Flo Rida
- March 14 – The Randy Rogers Band
- March 15 – Carly Pierce
- March 16 – Tyler Hubbard of Florida Georgia Line
- March 17 – Russell Dickerson
- March 18 – Shame Smith & The Saints
- March 19 – La Zenda Nortenha
- March 20 – Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
- March 21 – Ryan Bingham and the Texas Gentlemen
- March 22 – to be confirmed
- March 23 – Flatland Cavalry
- March 24 – Lainie Wilson
- March 25 – Tracey Lawrence
More:Madonna brings The Celebration Tour to Austin for just the second stop since 1985.