Until Wednesday, warm weather is expected with temperatures 15-20 degrees above normal. Given the warm weather, the fire risk will remain elevated until Wednesday due to dry, dormant vegetation and occasional gusty winds. be careful not to do anything that could cause sparks.
The change will come on Wednesday when our next cold front hits with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. The greatest chance of rain will be in East Texas. By the end of the week, cooler air will arrive.
The weekend will be seasonally cold, with rain again possible on Saturday.
- THIS NIGHT: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 53. Wind: southwest 5 m/s.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and warm. High: 77. Wind: SW/S 5-10 m/s.
- WEDNESDAY: There will be a shower with a 30% chance in the morning, then mostly sunny. Low: 55. High: 72. Wind: 3 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 42. High: 61. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 39. High: 64. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool, with a 30% chance of rain. Low: 43. High: 56. Wind: Northeast 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 56. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 39. High: 61. Wind: 3 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 40. High: 58. Wind: Northwest 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 35. High: 56. Wind: 3 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 35. High: 55. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.