Temperatures will continue to rise throughout the week. The highs will rise below 70 on Sunday and above 70 on Monday.
South and southwesterly winds will also increase and, combined with low relative humidity, there will be an increased fire risk, especially in areas along and west of I-35.
Changes will arrive midweek with our next storm system. Our next cold front will move into the night of Tuesday into Wednesday, bringing showers and thunderstorms to North Texas. Expect some cooling as the highs drop until the mid-60s. Another front will enter the area on Saturday.
- SUNDAY: Partial to mostly cloudy and moderate. Low: 48. High: 71. Wind: South, 15-25 mph.
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY: Partly cloudy, windy and moderate. Low: 59. High: 77. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and moderate weather with a 40% chance, showers and thunderstorms, late hours. Low: 52. High: 75. Wind: W/S 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and moderate weather with a 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms, mostly before noon. Low: 55. High: 70. Wind: 3 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and pleasant. Low: 45. High: 63. Wind: Northwest 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 45. High: 66. Wind: South 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partial to mostly cloudy and cool with a 10% chance of showers. Low: 40. High: 58. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and pleasant. Low: 38. High: 60. Wind: Northwest 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy, pleasant air. Low: 41. High: 62. Wind: South 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy, slightly cooler, 10% chance of showers. Low: 40. High: 59. Wind: N 10-15 m/s.