The rain and snow from yesterday are gone, but the cold air and wind will remain in place today. Temperatures will struggle to rise to the mid-40s today. Cooling will be facilitated by a strong northwest wind. The clouds will dissipate slowly, but eventually the sun should come out in the late afternoon.
Sunny days will return in full force on Thursday and Friday along with milder air. The highs will briefly return to the lower 60s on Friday and Saturday. Light rain is expected on Saturday. A higher chance of rain is forecast early next week. As we get closer to February, it looks like it will get colder.
— NBC5 Weatherman Grant Johnston
- WEDNESDAY: Windy and cold, cloudiness decreases at the end of the day. Altitude: 48. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- THIS NIGHT: Mostly clear and cold. Low: 32. Wind: NW 5-10 m/s.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 32. High: 53. Wind: northwest 5-10 m/s.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and milder. Low: 34. High: 61. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy and windy with a chance of showers with a 20% chance. Low: 44. High: 63. Wind: South, 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: partly cloudy, getting cooler. Low: 44. High: 56. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: partly cloudy and cool, chance of rain 20%. Low: 34. High: 48. Wind: E 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 39. High: 54. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 34. High: 49. Wind: Northeast 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 32. High: 47. Wind: N 10-15 m/s.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 29. High: 49. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.