A fresh south and southwest wind will significantly increase the temperature in the first half of the week. Also with this wind direction, mountain cedar pollen will rush into North Texas. Expect temperatures to rise to nearly 80 on Tuesday and Wednesday. The record high on Tuesday is 79 on DFW and Wednesday is 83.
Another Pacific cold front will pass through the area from Wednesday night to Thursday morning. This frontal pass will bring the unlikely chance of rain east of Dallas-Fort Worth. Although temperatures won’t be as warm at the end of the week, we’ll still be working above normal.
- THIS NIGHT: Clear and cool. Low temperature: 48. Wind: south, 5-10 m/s.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny with record warm weather. Low: 48. High: 80. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Variable sunny weather, windy and warm. Low: 54. High: 81. Wind: SSW 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny, windy and cool. Low: 46. High: 59. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and nice. Low: 37. High: 60. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.
- SATURDAY: Sunny and nice. Low: 38. High: 65. Wind: South 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and pleasant. Low: 48. High: 71. Wind: South, 10-20 mph.
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY: Partly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low: 56. High: 72. Wind: South, 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 52. High: 71. Wind: SW 5-10 m/s.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 50. High: 70. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 48. High: 68. Wind: 3 5-10 mph.