Cooler air is moving today with highs in the 50s to 60s. Sunny tonight, wind abated later in the evening. Friday will still be quite pleasant with highs around 60 and light winds.
A low chance of rain is predicted ahead of the weekend on Saturday. It mostly looks like a fine point rain, not a washout. The highs will range from 50 to almost 60 this weekend.
A more active weather pattern is emerging next week. Showers are possible on Monday night and Tuesday, as well as colder weather. Winter rainfall may be just around the corner on Tuesday (in the Panhandle and Oklahoma).
- THIS NIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 39. Wind: Calm.
- FRIDAY: Increasing clouds. High: 60. Wind: E 5-10 m/s.
- SATURDAY: 30% chance of showers, otherwise mostly cloudy. Low: 43. High: 60. Wind: E 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: N 10-15 m/s.
- MONDAY: Increased clouds and breeze. Low: 39. High: 61. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Cloudy and cool with a 70% chance of rain. Low: 39. High: 49. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 34. High: 53. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 33. High: 56. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 36. High: 55. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 40. High: 58. Wind: South 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 45. High: 60. Wind: South 10-15 mph.