BREAKING NEWS: Weekly unemployment applications fall to 348K, lowest level in 4 years. The more these numbers fall and the economy improves, the less the Republican presidential candidates can beat President Obama up on the economy. I’m sure Mitt Romney and conservatives will find a way to spin this.
- Field Organizer Elizabeth Mae Davidson Sues Trump Campaign for Sex Discrimination 2 comments
- Andrew Holness Slams PM Portia Simpson Miller's Poverty Record 1 comments
- Hey Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sunday is a TERRIBLE Night for a Debate 1 comments
- Carlos Santana: Trump Reminds Him of Ape He Saw at San Diego Zoo as a Child 1 comments
- 2 Black Female SUNY Albany Students 'Assaulted and Attacked' by Whites on Bus 1 comments
- Chris Christie, John Kasich and Marco Rubio Dominate on Social Media 1 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed