A new MoveOn ad shows Mitt Romney and his running mate Paul Ryan (lookalikes) literally stepping on the middle class, including women, children and seniors, as they walk to the convention stage to accept the nomination. The ad will air on cable news channels in Tampa this week, Politico reports. “Mr. Chairman, fellow members of the one percent, we thank you for your generous support,” Romney says in the ad.
MoveOn Ad Shows Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan Literally “Stepping on the Middle Class” as They Accept Nomination
August 27, 2012 9:21 am·1 comment
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
- July 3, 2015
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony