NEWSFLASH: A STRONG 7.6-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HAS RATTLED THE COASTLINE OF COSTA RICA, THE USGS REPORTS.
- 10km (6mi) NE of Hojancha, Costa Rica
- 11km (7mi) ESE of Nicoya, Costa Rica
- 30km (19mi) ESE of Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- 44km (27mi) SW of Canas, Costa Rica
- 140km (87mi) W of San Jose, Costa Rica (USGS)
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says tsunami warning remains for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- WHO: Bubonic Plague Kills 40 in Madagascar, Could Spread to Capital City - November 23, 2014
- Ferguson Activist Bassem Masri Clashes with CNN Host on Media Coverage - November 22, 2014
- Street Restrictions in Clayton MO Ahead of Michael Brown Shooting Grand Jury Decision - November 22, 2014