NEWSFLASH: A STRONG 7.6-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HAS RATTLED THE COASTLINE OF COSTA RICA, THE USGS REPORTS.
- 10km (6mi) NE of Hojancha, Costa Rica
- 11km (7mi) ESE of Nicoya, Costa Rica
- 30km (19mi) ESE of Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- 44km (27mi) SW of Canas, Costa Rica
- 140km (87mi) W of San Jose, Costa Rica (USGS)
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says tsunami warning remains for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau ID’d as Suspected Gunman in Ottawa Shooting Rampage - October 22, 2014
- Cpl. Nathan Cirillo ID’d as Soldier Killed in Ottawa War Memorial Shooting - October 22, 2014
- Report: Michael Brown Struggled with Darren Wilson Before Fatal Shooting - October 22, 2014