NEWSFLASH: A STRONG 7.6-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HAS RATTLED THE COASTLINE OF COSTA RICA, THE USGS REPORTS.
- 10km (6mi) NE of Hojancha, Costa Rica
- 11km (7mi) ESE of Nicoya, Costa Rica
- 30km (19mi) ESE of Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- 44km (27mi) SW of Canas, Costa Rica
- 140km (87mi) W of San Jose, Costa Rica (USGS)
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says tsunami warning remains for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- AG Eric Holder Urges Peace and Non-Violence in Ferguson Over Michael Brown Shooting - August 19, 2014
- Maria Fernada Godinez ID’d as Innocent Bystander Killed by OPD Officer Eduardo Sanguino - August 19, 2014
- Racist Kansas City Cop Marc Catron Facing Review Over Michael Brown Facebook Posts - August 19, 2014