NEWSFLASH: A STRONG 7.6-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HAS RATTLED THE COASTLINE OF COSTA RICA, THE USGS REPORTS.
- 10km (6mi) NE of Hojancha, Costa Rica
- 11km (7mi) ESE of Nicoya, Costa Rica
- 30km (19mi) ESE of Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- 44km (27mi) SW of Canas, Costa Rica
- 140km (87mi) W of San Jose, Costa Rica (USGS)
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says tsunami warning remains for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Haters Throw Shade After Chelsea Clinton Announces Pregnancy - April 17, 2014
- Chelsea Clinton Announces She’s Pregnant with First Child - April 17, 2014
- 4 St. Anthony’s High School Students Expelled After Blackface, Confederate Flag Incidents - April 17, 2014