NEWSFLASH: A STRONG 7.6-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HAS RATTLED THE COASTLINE OF COSTA RICA, THE USGS REPORTS.
- 10km (6mi) NE of Hojancha, Costa Rica
- 11km (7mi) ESE of Nicoya, Costa Rica
- 30km (19mi) ESE of Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- 44km (27mi) SW of Canas, Costa Rica
- 140km (87mi) W of San Jose, Costa Rica (USGS)
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says tsunami warning remains for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Pine Bluff Police Sued for Shooting Death of 107-Year-Old Monroe Isadore - September 9, 2014
- GA GOPer Fran Millar Upset Early Voting Will Draw Large Number of Black Voters - September 9, 2014
- Ex-Raven Ray Rice Tells CNN: “I’m Holding Strong for My Wife and Kid” - September 9, 2014