NEWSFLASH: A STRONG 7.6-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HAS RATTLED THE COASTLINE OF COSTA RICA, THE USGS REPORTS.
- 10km (6mi) NE of Hojancha, Costa Rica
- 11km (7mi) ESE of Nicoya, Costa Rica
- 30km (19mi) ESE of Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- 44km (27mi) SW of Canas, Costa Rica
- 140km (87mi) W of San Jose, Costa Rica (USGS)
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says tsunami warning remains for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Actor James Woods Joins Chorus Blaming Sharpton, De Blasio for Assassination of 2 Cops - December 21, 2014
- Mayor Bill de Blasio Must Defuse Rising Tensions Amid Assassination of 2 Cops - December 21, 2014
- Wenjian Liu & Rafael Ramos ID’d as NYPD Cops Killed by Ismaaiyl Brinsley - December 20, 2014