NEWSFLASH: A STRONG 7.6-MAGNITUDE EARTHQUAKE HAS RATTLED THE COASTLINE OF COSTA RICA, THE USGS REPORTS.
- 10km (6mi) NE of Hojancha, Costa Rica
- 11km (7mi) ESE of Nicoya, Costa Rica
- 30km (19mi) ESE of Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- 44km (27mi) SW of Canas, Costa Rica
- 140km (87mi) W of San Jose, Costa Rica (USGS)
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center says tsunami warning remains for Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador, Mexico, Colombia, Ecuador, Guatemala and Peru.
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Ted Cruz Praises Michelle Obama for Not Wearing Headscarf on Saudi Arabia Trip - January 28, 2015
- Nancy Pelosi: Hillary Clinton Can Help Democrats Win Back the House - January 27, 2015
- Blizzard of 2015: CNN’s Don Lemon Ridiculed on Twitter for his #BlizzardMobile - January 27, 2015