I know having five kids can be tough on any mother because I have two boys and they can be a handful at times, but Ann Romney’s tale about getting her kids ready the night before church, clothes and all, is just suspect. During her appearance on The Tonight Show, she told Jay Leno that getting her five boys up and ready for church was a struggle when they were kids, so she would get them ready the night before in their clothes. Yeah, they would roll out of bed and out the door on the way to church in the clothes they slept in. So much for cleanliness is next to godliness.
- Field Organizer Elizabeth Mae Davidson Sues Trump Campaign for Sex Discrimination 2 comments
- Andrew Holness Slams PM Portia Simpson Miller's Poverty Record 1 comments
- Hey Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Sunday is a TERRIBLE Night for a Debate 1 comments
- Carlos Santana: Trump Reminds Him of Ape He Saw at San Diego Zoo as a Child 1 comments
- 2 Black Female SUNY Albany Students 'Assaulted and Attacked' by Whites on Bus 1 comments
- Chris Christie, John Kasich and Marco Rubio Dominate on Social Media 1 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed