A BBC World Service poll finds that most countries would prefer to deal with President Obama than his GOP rival Mitt Romney. About 50 percent preferred Obama with 9 percent for Romney. The poll surveyed 21,797 people in 21 countries. France strongly preferred President Obama with 72 percent, while respondents from Pakistan said they would prefer Mitt Romney win the presidential election.
October 23, 2012 9:19 am·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
Hillary Clinton delivers first major campaign speech
Saturday Nigh Live alum Maya Rudolph channels fake black Rachel Dolezal
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony