Christmas Day Tragedy: LeTroy Edwards, Wife and Son, Jayson Cobbin, Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

selena carranza 228x300 Christmas Day Tragedy:  LeTroy Edwards, Wife and Son, Jayson Cobbin, Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Christmas Day Tragedy: LeTroy Edwards, Wife and Son, Jayson Cobbin, Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Christmas Day Tragedy: LeTroy Edwards, his wife, Selena Carranza and her 11 year old son, Jayson Cobbin, were died from carbon monoxide poisoning in their Flint, Mich., home Christmas Day. In a separate incident, two people also died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Bruce Township.

MLIVE:  Police were called around 6 a.m. Tuesday to the home on Foss Avenue near Saginaw Street for a man and woman not breathing. Police arrived and the man and woman were pronounced dead at the scene, while the boy was taken to a local hospital where he later died.

Police weren’t sure what exactly caused the home to be filled with the deadly carbon monoxide. An autopsy will be done to determine the official cause of death. Workers from Consumers Energy were on scene investigating. There were other people that were in the home that survived, police said. They were located in a different part of the house, police said.

The following two tabs change content below.
 Christmas Day Tragedy:  LeTroy Edwards, Wife and Son, Jayson Cobbin, Die from Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist, blogger and social media consultant. Janet specializes in political and social commentary, as well as business writing. She is the founder and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette. She is putting the finishing touches on her new novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay, Jamaica.