Hillary Clinton’s popularity hit a new high and it seems she will not get any blowback from the Benghazi consulate attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including Ambassador Chris Stevens. A new ABC New/Washington Post poll found 57% of voters would back a presidential bid by Hillary Clinton, with just 37% opposed. Hillary Clinton will resign as Secretary of State early next year with a 69% approval rating for her performance. She has a 67% overall favorability rate, which is a new high in her long history of public service to this country. Can you say, Hillary 2016? That could be a very real possibility.
December 5, 2012 8:53 am·0 comments
The following two tabs change content below.
Janet Shan is a freelance journalist and managing editor of the Hinterland Gazette, who is working on her first novel, a mystery based in the hills on Montego Bay.
- Americans James Blackston, Unnamed Teen, Arrested in Connection with Death of Nicola Furlong After Nicki Minaj Tokyo Concert 71 comments
- Curtis Hayden Boyd Jr., 19, Killed After Leading Troopers on Chase, Firing Shots Wounding Two 54 comments
- Drudge Report Goes After Michelle Obama for Her $2K Sun Dress 44 comments
- Chicago Youth, James Bush, 18, Dies After Being Shot on Far South Side 33 comments
- Nurse Verna Deann McClain Charged with Capital Murder in Death of Kala Golden Schuchardt During Baby Kidnapping 32 comments
- Columbia Grad Student Samantha Kwek Commits Suicide After Break-Up with Boyfriend 31 comments
Subscribe to Our Feed
First Lady Michelle Obama addressed racial discrimination in commencement speech at Tuskegee University
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on immigration reform
TNT Academy founder went on racist tirade at graduation ceremony