The “leader” of the Republican Party, Rush Limbaugh, is spouting off again. As usual, he’s oblivious to facts and has elevated himself and Fox News to such a level that they can stop the granting of “amnesty.” The guy continues to be a joke:
“Yesterday we had to get rid of our guns. Today we gotta grant amnesty… They’re running the no-huddle offense on us. We don’t even have time to catch our breath. They’re running play after play after play.” — Rush Limbaugh, on his radio show.
I don’t understand why Sen. Marco Rubio felt he had to go on Rush Limbaugh’s show to explain why he’s for immigration reform. Oh, yeah, Rush is his boss.
- Rush Limbaugh Is Accusing President Obama Of Orchestrating Media Boycotts (thinkprogress.org)
- Marco Rubio Convinces Rush Limbaugh That Bipartisan Immigration Plan Is ‘Admirable And Noteworthy’ (mediaite.com)
- Rush Limbaugh: Obama Wants To ‘Erase Every Trace of Reagan From America’ (mediaite.com)
- Limbaugh: It’s Up To Me And Fox News To Stop Amnesty (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Janet Shan (see all)
- Sen. Rand Paul Slams GOP on Black, Latino Voter Suppression Tactics - September 19, 2014
- Charles Smith Fatally Shot by Police Officer After Arrest in West Savannah - September 18, 2014
- Man Killed in Police Officer Involved Shooting in West Savannah GA - September 18, 2014