Tonight will be mild with more clouds as the storm system approaches from the west. Light rain is possible after midnight, but there will be no bad weather.
Showers and thunderstorms are possible Wednesday morning. The best chance would be east of DFW. Any showers affecting DFW will end by 9:00 Wednesday. Skies will clear and a light westerly wind will blow for most of Wednesday.
Colder air should return on Thursday with highs in the 50s. Rain is forecast for Saturday ahead of the weekend. Highs will be in the 50s this weekend.
Although temperatures have been above normal in the last few weeks, next week the picture looks set to change. Below-normal temperatures are likely as we approach the end of the month.
- THIS NIGHT: Increasingly cloudy with a 30% chance of rain after midnight. Low: 58. Wind: south, 10-15 m/s.
- WEDNESDAY: There is a 30% chance of rain before 9am, then mostly sunny and windy. High: 72. Wind: 3 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 42. High: 59. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 39. High: 64. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Cloudy and cool with a 40% chance of showers. Low: 43. High: 56. Wind: Northeast 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 56. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 39. High: 61. Wind: 3 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 37. High: 56. Wind: Northwest 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 34. High: 53. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 33. High: 54. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 35. High: 54. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.