Racist-in-chief Donald Trump demands the four non-white freshmen lawmakers apologize to the office of the president and the country. This comes after his racist attack telling them to go back to their countries.
Trump tweeted: “When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!”
When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 15, 2019
Trump attacked Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (born in the Bronx), Rashida Tlaib (born in Detroit), Ayanna Pressley (born in Cincinnati) and Ilhan Omar (Somalia refugee who has been a naturalized citizen longer than his current wife).
Office of the President is now trending, one day after ‘Racist-in-Chief’ trended on Twitter after his racist attacks.
Donald Trump is a RACIST:
- Called Mexicans rapists, drug dealers and criminals;
- Sued for housing discrimination in the 1970s
- Led the racist birther movement against Barack Obama;
- Called Omarosa Manigault-Newman a dog;
- Called black NFL players sons of bitches;
- Demanded the Central Park Five be given the death penalty;
- Defended white supremacists during deadly hate-fueled protests in Charlottesville as “very fine people;”
- Separate migrant children from their parents and put them in cages;
- Attacked four non-white female lawmakers telling them to go back to their countries;
- Attacked non-white Gold Star families;
- Attacked civil rights icon John Lewis;
- Called Rep. Maxine Waters “low IQ;”
- Called filmmaker Spike Lee “illiterate;”
- Called Rep. Frederica Wilson a liar and threatened her.
There are many, many, many more examples of Donald Trump’s racism.
Of course, Donald Trump’s demand for an apology to the Office of the President backfires:
— Diana Heise (@diheise) July 15, 2019
— Melissa Crook (@MissaVeggie) July 15, 2019
1. When the colonizer tells you to go back to your country…
2. When NFL players are “sons of bitches” but congresswomen should apologize for foul language.
— Carlton Hicks (@Chicks3188) July 15, 2019
Office of the President has never been more embarrassing.
— edc (@ecarlson1016) July 15, 2019
What exactly is your tipping point for speaking out against this president’s racist indecency? As an Iowan, I am appalled by your silence. It is tacit approval of his behavior and that, in itself, is an embarrassment to the Office of the President. @ChuckGrassley @SenJoniErnst
— Joy Kelly (@joykelly05) July 15, 2019
Meanwhile, in the office of the President… pic.twitter.com/rJ1svlxeiz
— John Louis Meeks, Jr (@johnmeeks1974) July 15, 2019
Trump disgraces "the office of the President" DAILY.
Only POTUS in history to NEVER achieve a 50% Gallop poll approval.
He NEVER puts US best interest in front of his own interest.
— American Voter (@AmericanVoter6) July 15, 2019