Showers and thunderstorms are possible in the evening. The greatest likelihood of severe storms will be in East Texas. In areas east of I-35, strong winds, hail, and even tornadoes cannot be ruled out.
Pleasant weather will return tomorrow with sunshine and temperatures in the 60s. By the middle of the week we will be cooler and the highs will return to more seasonal levels.
A weak cold front will pass over the region on Saturday. This frontal boundary will retreat northward Sunday evening as a warm front. This setting will return the chance of rain this weekend.
- TONIGHT: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Low: 51. Wind: SW 10-15 m/s.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy, windy and moderate. High: 67. Wind: W 10-15 m/s.
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny and cooler. Low: 41. High: 59. Wind: Northwest 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 37. High: 58. Wind: N 5-10 m/s.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and pleasant. Low: 40. High: 67. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and pleasant. Low: 49. High: 64. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy for a party, 20% chance of rain. Low: 44. High: 60. Wind: Northeast 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy with 20% chance of rain. Low: 44. High: 58. Wind: South 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Variable sunny weather. Low: 48. High: 63. Wind: South 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Variable sunny weather. Low: 48. High: 64. Wind: SW 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Variable sunny weather. Low: 49. High: 62. Wind: South 5-10 mph.