There is a slight chance of rain on Saturday. In the late morning, it looks mostly like a fine speck of rain. The highs will range from 50 to almost 60 this weekend.
A more active weather pattern is emerging next week. There is a strong chance of rain late at night on Monday and Tuesday, along with colder weather. Winter precipitation may be just around the corner on Tuesday (NW/N across the Big Country, South Plains, Panhandle and Oklahoma).
- SATURDAY: Chance of 10-20% showers in the morning with less cloud cover in the evening. Low: 45. High: 60. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny, more cloudy in the evening. Low: 37. High: 61. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Cloudy and cool with a 70% chance of rain, with breaks in the northwest. Low: 41. High: 49. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 33. High: 51. Wind: Northwest 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and seasonal. Low: 33. High: 56. Wind: SW 5-10 m/s.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and seasonal. Low: 36. High: 57. Wind: south 5-10 m/s.
- SATURDAY: variable sunny weather. Low: 41. High: 60. Wind: South 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy, pleasant air. Low: 45. High: 61. Wind: South 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy, pleasant air. Low: 44. High: 60. Wind: 3 10-15 mph.