Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.

$400,000 available in Kansas Tourism Grant

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) – A Kansas Tourism Grant contains a total of $400,000 available to improve tourism in the state.

On February 14, Kansas Tourism announced that the Attraction Development Grant Program (ADGP) is now open for applications. The grant program provides financial assistance to public or private entities or non-profit groups that develop new or enhance existing tourist attractions in the state.

Applications will be accepted until March 31st. Grant dollars can fund up to 40 percent of a project, with the community or business funding the remaining 60 percent.

“The projects we’re seeking with these grants are ones that will bring new visitors to Kansas,” said Lieutenant Governor and Commerce Secretary David Toland. “Every person who visits our state also supports our economy, by eating at our restaurants, staying at our hotels, and shopping at our stores. These attraction development grants will help inspire more people to choose Kansas for their next adventure.”

“Attraction development grants are one of the many tools we have to assist travel industry partners across the state,” said Bridgette Jobe, Kansas director of tourism. “With world-class destinations, communities steeped in history and spectacular natural wonders, every corner of Kansas is a vital part of the state’s tourism economy. These grants support our attractions and increase visits in and throughout Kansas.”

Grant goals include:

  • Stimulate economic growth
  • Destination-based resource development
  • Increase in visits to Kansas
  • Improve visitor experience
  • Improving the quality of life in communities across the state

For more information, including grant applications, visit or contact Kansas Director of Tourism Bridgette Jobe at [email protected].

Content Source

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button