The following moves by the hospital and healthcare system CEO have been reported by Becker’s since January 17.
1. Mark Holyoak, BSN, has been named CEO of Pasco, Washington-based Lourdes Health.
2. Scott Phillips resigned as interim CEO of El Centro (Calif.) Regional Medical Center after Healthcare Management Partners, of which he is chief executive officer, terminated its contract with the hospital.
3. Cathy Edmisten, RN, has been named CEO of HCA Florida South Shore Hospital at Sun City Center.
4. Theresa Guenther has been named permanent CEO of Avera Creighton Hospital (Neb.) after serving on an interim basis. She will continue to serve as vice president of quality for Yankton, SD-based Avera Sacred Heart Hospital, although some of her duties will be reallocated.
5. Stan Holm is no longer president and CEO of Olathe (Kan.) Health now that the health care system has become part of the Kansas City-based University of Kansas Health System. Jason Hannagan, chief ambulatory/legal officer of Olathe Health, will serve as interim CEO.
6. Steve Gordon retired to serve Valley Regional Hospital in Claremont, NH as interim CEO.
7. Michelle Krause, MD, has been named CEO of Little Rock, Ark-based UAMS Medical Center and Senior Vice Chancellor of UAMS Health.