The Barton County Commission will meet Wednesday at 9 in the Barton County Courthouse, 1400 Main in Great Bend. The meeting will be open to the public but will also be broadcast live due to COVID-19.
It will be live streamed via Microsoft Teams. Citizens can view the meeting through their login or by logging in anonymously.
To join, follow the link. Those wishing to join the discussion on any topic should call 620-793-1800 for instructions.
The agenda includes:
• Renewal of the Nightingale Notes Electronic Health Record Subscription for the Department of Health.
• An application for matching funds: for the Southwest Kansas Area Agency on Aging.
• A discussion of the Kansas Legislative Policy Group Winter Meeting on January 24 in Topeka.
Following the agenda of the meeting, the following appointments are scheduled:
• 9:45 – County councilman interviews Don Anderson.
• 10:15 am – Program update with Amy Boxberger, Central Kansas Community Corrections director, and Marissa Woodmansee, 20th Judicial District director of juvenile services.
• 10:45am – Regular business discussion with Matt Patzner, Director of Operations.
• 11:15am – County Councilman interview with Patrick Hoffman.
• 1.30pm – Program update with Brenda Kaiser, Human Resources Director.
• 2.00pm – ongoing discussion of HVAC offers.