The 26th edition of Arts Alive! The Home & Garden Festival will be held February 25-26 at the MPEC’s Ray Clymer Exhibit Hall.
Tickets are $8 in advance, $10 at the door, $8 for military, and kids under 12 are free.
Doors are open 9am to 6pm on Saturdays and 11am to 4pm on Sundays.
The event will feature more than 100 vendors and 40 farmers market vendors as well as live artist demonstrations.
Moreover:Art transcends prison bars in Wichita County
Guests can shop for home and garden products and services, connect with industry experts, and be inspired by one-of-a-kind displays and presentations.
This year’s festival features:
• Over 100 vendors in the main exhibit hall, over 40 farmers market vendors, and over 20 community organizations
• An educational farm with 4-H youngsters and Little Eden exotic animals
• The Texas Farm Bureau’s “Doors to Agriculture” interactive children’s exhibit
• Special Guest Speaker Saturday 2pm: Clint Robertson of HGTV’s “Boise Boys” and NBC’s “The Apprentice”
• Weekend demonstrations and presentations by Wichita County Master Gardeners
• Rolling Plains Chapter Texas Master Naturalists hikes around the river at 1:00pm Saturday and Sunday @
• Youth Recycled Art Competition Exhibition
• Live artist demonstrations
• Local youth music presented by Sam Gibbs Music
For more information on activities and ticket locations, go to homeandgardenwf.org.
The event is the primary fundraiser for the Arts Council of Wichita Falls, enabling the non-profit organization to continue to provide free and low-cost arts education, visual arts galleries and a variety of cultural performances.