The Utah Jazz (29-31) will host the Oklahoma City Thunder (28-29) after losing three straight home games.
Read on for everything you need to know about this meeting between Jazz and Thunder, including how to catch the action live with a free trial on fuboTV.
Watch live sports and wireless TV on all your devices with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
About the game Thunder vs. Jazz
Watch the NBA and tons of other live sports without cable! Use our link to get a free trial with fuboTV.
Thunder stats insights
- The Thunder’s 47.1% field goal percentage this season is the same the Jazz have allowed to their opponents.
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 19-9 record in games where the team is shooting better than 47.9% from the field overall.
- The Jazz are the seventh best rebounding team in the league, the Thunder in tenth place.
- The Thunder are averaging 117.9 points per game, just 0.7 points higher than the 117.2 the Jazz are giving up.
- Oklahoma City is 20-7 when scoring more than 117.2 points.
Comparison between home and away Thunder
- The Thunder averaged 120.3 points per game at home, 4.9 more than on the road (115.4). Defensively, they allow 114.6 points per game at home, 3.4 fewer than away (118).
- Oklahoma City is losing 114.6 points per game at home and 118 on the road.
- The Thunder are collecting 25.4 assists per game at home, 1.5 more than on the road (23.9).
Name Match Status Injury Aleksej Pokusevski Out Leg
© 2023 Data Write. All rights reserved.