Last night we saw 28 points, 15 assists and 10 boards from Caitlin Clark in Iowa’s upset victory over previously undefeated Ohio State. This is a good way to start the week! Tonight, our main game takes place in the men’s college world, where Kansas State No. 5 takes on Iowa State No. 12 in a huge Big 12 showdown. In addition, we have the Lakers vs. Clippers NBA matchup, as well as the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open tonight.
Here’s what I’m watching today.
Men, CBB: No. 5 in Kansas and No. 12 in Iowa
Kansas State went from being a preseason minor in the Big 12 to number five nationally in mid-January. Jerome Tang’s first few months in Manhattan were impressive. The Wildcats have established themselves as legitimate contenders for the Big 12 title thanks to the play of point guard Markkis Nowell and forward Keyontae Johnson. Tonight’s game is a key litmus test on the road against another top contender at Iowa State, who also outperformed under coach T.J. Otzelberger. Do the Cyclones have enough to knock a team out of the top five today? A win would see the ISU draw the conference 6–2 in league play.
9:00 pm ET ESPNU, watch on fuboTV
- Men’s CBB: Ohio State in Illinois 7:00 pm ET, watch ESPN on fuboTV
- Boston Celtics at Miami Heat 7:30 pm ET TNT
- Vegas Golden Knights vs. New Jersey Devils, 7:30 pm ET, ESPN+/Hulu
- Denver Nuggets at New Orleans Pelicans, 8:00 pm ET, Bally Sports New Orleans/Altitude, watch on fuboTV
- Men’s CBB: Oklahoma #11 TCU 8pm ET ESPN+
- Men, CBB: Oklahoma State, TX 9:00 pm ET Longhorn Network/ESPN+
- Men’s CBB: North Carolina in Syracuse, 9pm ET ESPN, watch on fuboTV
- Australian Open Quarterfinals 7pm ET ESPN+ 9pm ET ESPN 2 on fuboTV
- Los Angeles Clippers v Los Angeles Lakers 10 pm ET TNT
Think we missed something worth seeing? Reply to g[email protected] and let us know what we should look out for and why.