Wednesday’s game pitting the Kansas Jayhawks (16-9) against the Kansas State Wildcats (15-12) at Bramlage Coliseum has an expected final score of 71-67 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Kansas, which is slight favorite in this matchup. Game time is 7.30pm on February 22nd.
The Jayhawks fell in their most recent matchup 86-80 to Oklahoma on Sunday.
Information about the Kansas vs Kansas State game
- When: Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at 7:30pm ET
- Where: Bramlage Coliseum in Manhattan, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college basketball and other live sports without cable!
Kansas vs Kansas State Score Prediction
Kansas 71, Kansas State 67
Analysis of the Kansas program
- The Jayhawks beat the No. 1 Arizona Wildcats. 18, 77-50, on December 8, which is considered their best win of the season.
- The Jayhawks tied for the 45th most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (two), but also tied for the 30th most Quadrant 1 losses (eight).
Kansas best wins 2022-23
- 80-65 on Oklahoma State Road (#32) on Dec. 31
- 85-72 at home against Kansas State (#69) on January 29
- 77-58 at home to West Virginia (#78) on Jan. 18
- 77-59 at home to Texas Tech (#80) on Jan. 4
- 78-67 en route to Texas Tech (#80) Feb. 11
Watch college hoops all season long on all your wireless devices with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Kansas performance information
- The Jayhawks have a +255 scoring differential, outscoring their opponents by 10.2 points per game. They are earning 73.5 points per game, 50th in college basketball, and are giving up 63.3 points per contest to rank 148th in college basketball.
- In 2022-23, Kansas is posting 70.9 points per game in Big 12 play and 73.5 points overall.
- At home, the Jayhawks are averaging 75.6 points per game. Away they score 70.3.
- Kansas is giving up 61.3 points per game at home and 67.5 on the road.
- In the last 10 games, the Jayhawks have recorded 71.5 points per game, two points short of their season average (73.5).
© 2023 Data Write. All rights reserved.