Sunday’s game sees the Kansas Jayhawks (16-10) and Oklahoma State Cowgirls (20-7) go head-to-head at Allen Fieldhouse in what is expected to be a close match, with an expected 72-69 win for Kansas according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 3 PM ET on February 26.
The Jayhawks enter this contest following a 63-45 loss to Kansas State on Wednesday.
Information about the Kansas vs Oklahoma State game
- When: Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 3:00 pm ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college basketball and other live sports without cable!
Kansas State vs. Oklahoma State Score Prediction
Kansas 72, Oklahoma State 69
Analysis of the Kansas program
- The Jayhawks’ signature win this season came against the Arizona Wildcats, a team ranked in the AP Top 25 (No. 14). The Jayhawks secured a 77-50 victory on the road on December 8.
- The Jayhawks tied for the 46th most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (two), but also tied for the 32nd most Quadrant 1 losses (eight).
- The Jayhawks have seven wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for 23rd in the nation.
Kansas best wins 2022-23
- 80-65 on Oklahoma State Road (#30) on Dec. 31
- 85-72 at home against Kansas State (#65) on Jan. 29
- 77-59 at home to Texas Tech (#79) on Jan. 4
- 78-67 en route to Texas Tech (#79) Feb. 11
- 77-58 at home to West Virginia (#81) on Jan. 18
Watch college hoops all season long on all your wireless devices with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Kansas performance information
- The Jayhawks average 72.4 points per game (56th in college basketball) while allowing 63.3 per outing (146th in college basketball). They have a +237 overall scoring differential and outscore opponents by 9.1 points per game.
- Kansas is posting 69.2 points per game this season in conference action, which is 3.2 fewer points per game than their season average (72.4).
- In home games, the Jayhawks are scoring 7.6 more points per game (75.6) than they are on the road (68.0).
- Kansas is allowing 61.3 points per game when playing at home this season, compared to 67.1 when playing on the road.
- The Jayhawks have seen a decline in scoring lately, posting 68.6 points per game in their last 10 games, which is 3.8 points off the 72.4 they have scored this season.
© 2023 Data Write. All rights reserved.