Danielle Bregoli or Bhad Bhabie is an American rapper and a social media personality. Bhad Bhabie was born on 26th March 2003 in the United States of America. With a height of 1.57m, this American rapper weighs 45 Kgt. She became a sensation after appearing on a Dr. Phil show. Bhad Bhabie and her mother attended the show in September 2016, and the catchphrase that became popular was Cash me outside, how ’bout that?’
As of now, Bhad Bhabie is single and had three relationships previously. Online rumors of her relationships vary as she always keeps her love life private. Bhad Bhabie’s estimated net worth is $5 million.
Who is Bhad Bhabie?
Danielle Bregoli or Bhad Bhabie’s estimated net worth is $5 million. She appeared on daytime television, and since then, she has come a long way. She made her place on everyone’s mind after appearing on Dr.Phil, and she proved her talent. She used that publicity to make her career. She has a successful career in the music industry so far. Her first single ‘These Heaux’ was released in 2017 and made its place on 77 on the Billboard Hot 100. Her next single ‘Hi Bich’ reached 68 on the Billboard Hot 100.
Danielle Bregoli was raised by her mother as her parents are separated. Her father, Ira Peskowitz, is a police officer and left her mother when Bregoli was an infant. She lives in the Florida United States with her mother at her grandparent’s house. In her childhood, she attended a local high school and is now continuing her studies through a private program. She appeared on Dr. Phil’s show at the age of 13.
Bhad Bhabie is single as of now but previously dated at least three people. In 2018, there were rumors that Bhad Bhabie and the rapper YoungBoy were dating each other but soon they parted their ways.
How Does she Make Money?
Bhad Bhabie or Danielle Bregoli signed a makeup endorsement deal of $900,000 at 15 years of age. She partnered with CopyCat Beauty, although it was not the typical promotional deal. She has a YouTube channel, but she does not use it to promote CopyCat through her channels. The contract deal relies on product placement in her Instagram posts and music videos.
According to RIAA, ‘These Heaux’ artists had attained gold status in Feb 2019. The award confirms 500,000 in U.S units and each unit is equal to 150 streams or 1 paid download. Previously, she attained gold status with ‘Gucci Flip Flops’ and ‘Hi Bich.’
She has more than 3 lakhs listeners per month on Spotify, and her first album was released in 2018. Her most popular song is Gucci Flip Flops featuring Lil Yachty rapper and has over 83,214,000 plays on Spotify. She is also famous on social media app Snapchat. On Instagram, she has nearly 17 million followers and more than 500,000 followers on Twitter.
She is among the top 1% of Instagram users because a posted photo got over 750,000 likes, which means she can make big Money for any branding alliance. A 45-second mention at the starting of a video, for instance, can bring $50,000. Bregoli is averaging $40,000 per post though she is selective on the offers.
Bhad Bhabie rose to internet stardom when she and her mother appeared on Dr.Phil’s show in the year 2016. Her mother discussed everything about this young girl from car stealing to twerking. Again she appeared on the same show in the year 2017, and since then, she gained millions of followers on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
She starred in the video ‘Everything 1K’, a Kodak Black’s single. This music video was released in February 2017 and has over 45 million views on YouTube.
Under the stage name Bhad Bhabie, she released her debut single ‘These Heaux’ independently in 2017. It peaked #57 on Canadian Hot 100 and #77 on the Billboard Hot 100. She is the youngest female rapper aged 14 to debut on charts. In September 2017, she inked a contract with Atlantic Records for multi-album recording. This followed up with singles like ‘Hi Bich,” I Got It,’ ‘Whachu Know,’ and ‘Mama Don’t Worry.’ Along with these singles, she remixed YBN Nahmir’s Rubbing Off the Paint
Аwаrdѕ & Асhіеvеmеntѕ
Both her singles ‘These Heaux’ and ‘Hi Bich’ attained gold status as per RIAA. She was nominated for 2017 MTV Movie and TV Award in the category of trending because of her meme that gone viral. She managed to catch the attention of everyone at a very young age. She was one of the Time’s Most Influential Teens in the year 2018. Bhabie was nominated for the 2018 Billboard Music Award in the category of Top Rap Female Artist and 2019 iHeart Radio Music Award in the category of Top Social Star.
Net worth and Current Salary/Earnings
As of March 2020, Bhad Bhabie’s estimated net worth is $5 Million, with music as the primary source of her income. So far, she has three singles, and all of them were a hit. After the release of her music video, she got over a million views on the same day. With three other artists, she has remixed three other singles, and her appearance on Dr.Phil’s show has a significant role in her net worth.
She had released the reality show, Bringing Up Bhabie, that gives details of her daily life and music career. This show on Snapchat has twelve episodes in the first season with outstanding ratings of over 10 million viewers in the first twenty-four hours, making 10 million dollars in 2019. Snapchat renewed this reality show for a second season.
Interesting Facts about Bhad Bhabie
Some of the interesting facts about Danielle Bregoli are:
- Bregoli and her mother appeared on Dr.Phil’s show, where Dr. tried to counsel her at the same time, Bregoli was getting feedback from the audience. She did not like the audience laughing at her and said the phrase “Catch me outside, how about that”? Because of her accent, it came out like “Cash me outside, how bow dah”? Instantly a meme developed and became viral on the internet, making her instant sensation.
- Soon after this incident, various companies and property started printing the catchphrase on their merchandise. Danielle’s mother filed a lawsuit for infringing intellectual property rights.
- Bregoli’s mother told Dr. Phil that her daughter pulled a knife on her. She was a car thief, steal credit cards, and use her body for twerking. Bregoli admitted everything that her mother told on the show.
- As reported, her mother was taking too long to get her luggage carry on, making the other passenger aggravated on a plane as a result that the passenger put hands on her mother. Upset Bregoli punched a woman in her stomach.
- She bragged a lot on Dr. Phil’s show regarding her criminal activity and bad behavior. She went to court for a number of charges, including possession of marijuana, filing a false police report, grand theft.
- Bregoli seemed to have a strange, odd accent, lots of mispronunciations with garbled speech.
- One episode sparked her music career.
- Bregoli has been “death hoaxed”.
- She studied up to seventh grade.
- Dad has received death threats because of her stardom.