Thursday’s contest will see the South Dakota State Jackrabbits (23-5) and the UMKC Kangaroos (7-20) clash at Swinney Recreation Center in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with an expected 83-54 victory for the favored South Dakota State according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 8pm ET on February 23rd.
The Jackrabbits are coming off an 87-54 win over Omaha in their final game on Saturday.
South Dakota State vs. UMKC Game Info
- When: Thursday, February 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Swinney Recreation Center in Kansas City, Missouri
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college basketball and other live sports without cable!
South Dakota State vs. UMKC score prediction
South Dakota State 83, UMKC 54
South Dakota State Program Analysis
- The Jackrabbits defeated the Louisville Cardinals (#34 in our computer rankings) in a 65-55 victory on November 21, their win of the season.
- South Dakota State tied for the 45th most Quadrant 2 wins in the country (three).
- The Kangaroos tied for the 55th most Quadrant 3 losses in the country according to the RPI (six).
- Facing teams in Quadrant 4, South Dakota State is 14-0 (1,000%) — tied for 13th most wins.
South Dakota State Top Winners 2022-23
- 63-62 at home to Mississippi State (#45) on Nov. 14
- 80-69 at home to Northern Iowa (#51) on Dec. 3
- 82-78 over Kansas State (#69) on Dec. 10
- 75-56 on Rutgers (#160) on Nov. 20
- 75-57 on the way to North Dakota (#162) on Feb. 2
Watch college hoops all season long on all your wireless devices with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Insights into the performance of the state of South Dakota
- The Jackrabbits have a +473 scoring differential, outscoring their opponents by 16.9 points per game. They are earning 77.7 points per game, 21st in college basketball, and are giving up 60.8 per contest to rank 83rd in college basketball.
- South Dakota State averaged 7.2 more points in summit action (84.9) than overall (77.7).
- The Jackrabbits are scoring 86.6 points per game at home and 70.1 on the road.
- South Dakota State allows 60.6 points per game at home, 1.7 more than on the road (58.9).
- The Jackrabbits are scoring 84.5 points a game in their last 10 games, compared to their season average of 77.7.
© 2023 Data Write. All rights reserved.