WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – If you’ve ever wanted to spend an extended amount of time at Wichita’s Exploration Place, you might get your chance soon.
Roar and Snore, a nightly event where parents and children can spend a night at the museum, runs over three weekends between February and April.
“Spend a night at the museum, sleep with dinosaurs, check out the exhibits, snack on popcorn while watching a movie, compete in a treasure hunt, and learn about dinosaurs and fossils, all while wearing your pajamas! Prepare for adventure as you explore the museum after hours and make new friends along the way! It reads on the Exploration Place website.
Roar and Snore will take place on February 24, March 31 and April 28 from 6pm to 8am. Tickets are $48 for members and $55 for non-members. Here’s what Exploration Place says to expect from the event.
- Explore museum exhibits, including Expedition: Dinosaur, after hours!
- Meet a Dilophosaurus and watch the *new* Live Science Show, Dinosaur Encounter.
- Join a paleontology chat and a fossil dig.
- Compete in a dinosaur themed treasure hunt.
- Enjoy popcorn and a movie in the Live Science Theater.
- Set up camp and sleep in exhibits. Who has always dreamed of sleeping with dinosaurs?!
- Pizza party, snacks and breakfast are included.
For more information, you can visit the Exploration Place website by clicking here.