Bess Katramados is a former model who gained her fame as the supportive wife of the famous WWE superstar Big Show, Paul Donald Wight.
“The Greatest Marriage Is Built On Teamwork, Mutual Respect, A Healthy Dose Of Admiration And a Never-Ending Portion Of Love And Peace”.
The lovely couple has remarkably accomplished eighteen years of marriage and setting an example in the showbiz industry where marriage and divorce are uncounted. Since they got married in 2002, Bess became an important role in her husband’s progress and helped Big Show reach the success he enjoys today.
Bess Katramados has an estimated net worth of around ＄3 million.
Bess Katramados Source Of Income
Her primary source of income is her modeling career. As a model, she won the hearts of many with her charming personality and gorgeous attitude. However, Bess has never signed any big contracts in the fashion industry but worked for small companies only.
Currently, she works as a fitness expert and trainer, and as a promoter to her wrestler husband Big Show.
Bess also makes a decent amount of money from her advertisers and sponsors.
In 2020, she was estimated with a net worth of ＄3 million. While her husband sits on ＄20 million net worth, and a salary of ＄1.2 million. This makes him one of the highest-paid WWE Superstar.
The wrestler is also making money from movie appearances. In April 2020, the Superstar launched his own Netflix comedy series called “ The Big Show Show”. In the series, he features a fictional version of himself and his teenage daughter moving in with him, his wife, and an additional two daughters.
This family boasts a luxurious Maison worth of ＄3.7 million French Chateau style, located in Miami, Florida. The six-bedroom story is accomplished with a swimming pool, SPA, and guest house.
Early Life Of Bess And Her Career As A Model
Bess Katramados was born on July 13, 1973, in Illinois, USA. She holds an American nationality and Caucasian ethical background.
She attended school in Illinois Lutheran High School. As a young girl growing up, she desired to become a model, eventually, in her final year of high school, Bess takes interest in modeling and achieved this dream later in life.
Her zodiac sign is Cancer. People born under this sign are sensitive, gentle, and robust at the same time.
Bess has worked in Illinois and other neighboring cities. While modeling, she also residence in New York. Katramados gave up on her career when she married the king of the ring Big Show and dedicated her full time to her husband and kids.
Bess is not like any other model. After her marriage, she keeps her personal life very confidential. Little is known that she loved spending time with her grandparents. Till now, there are no details about her parents, siblings, nor does she expose her love and family life.
Curious To Learn More About Their Married Life?
You probably watch wrestling, and you watched Big Show, now you are intrigued to know more about who his wife is?
Bess Katramados and Paul have a blissful married life who shared their vows on 11th February 2002. Together they have two children which keep them in silence when it comes to revealing their names. Bess and Paul are parents of a daughter and a son.
This was not Paul’s first marriage. He was married to his first wife Melissa Ann Piavis. The ex-lovebirds got married on Valentine’s Day in 1997 and got divorced in 2002. Big Show has one daughter from his first marriage called Cierra Wight.
Bess Katramados agreed to look after her and the other two children they have together.
Bess is a very dedicated wife and mother and Big Show never hesitate to mention on several occasions publicly. She has been the backbone of the superstar which plays an important role in his recovery process. The most recent situation was when Big Show was hospitalized for hip surgery and she had a big input in his recovery and motivation.
Money and fame is not the only thing they get. Countless times the wrestler was getting bitten and had multiple injuries. The famous WWE star is not just a big man because of his genes. He suffered from a condition known as Acromegaly and had to have surgery back in 1990 which led to various health issues ever since.
Did you know..?
- Bess is not as brief as she looks beside her towering husband. She stands at a height of 5’8” or 172cm. Yes, with her model body measurements and sparkling blue eyes, Big Show can proudly call her his wife.
- Katramados doesn’t like to expose herself publicly and does not have any social media appearance, while the wrestler is very active with 7.4M fans on Facebook, 1.4M Instagram followers, and 2.5M Twitter followers.
- Bess Katramados does not appear in the Netflix series “The Big Show Show”, she is portrayed by Allison Munn, who plays the role of Cassy Wight.
- This duo also has a boat dock in the house where they live.
- Before becoming a wrestler, Big Show was an excellent basketball player.
- The former model and her husband bought the mighty mansion in 2007, but before then, the couple reportedly bought a house with another WWE superstar “The Undertaker” in 2001, in Florida. Apart from these properties, they own expensive cars and luxurious vehicles in their collection.
- Big Show’s daughters on the series are not related to him in real life. In the show, he has three daughters Lola, Mandy, and J.J Wight.