The new Eclipse Special Cruise is now open for bookings with limited space
JUNEAU, Alaska, Jan. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Today, UnCruise Adventures announced that it has opened reservations for a dedicated Baja California Eclipse Cruise departing April 6, 2024. This one-time cruise will offer guests a perfectly positioned view off the coast of Mazatlán with only 66 cabins available. The 7-night adventure cruise offers the best way to experience the natural wonder of the total solar eclipse as you explore the picturesque waters of Baja, California, Mexico. Bookings are currently open and cruise line WAVE Season discounts can be applied to single stateroom and group bookings.
“I highly recommend the Eclipse cruise to anyone looking for a truly unique and adventurous experience.” – UnCruise
UnCruise Adventures has been the premier small vessel adventure cruise company in Baja California, Mexico for decades, offering guests the added reassurance in their knowledge and detailed itinerary of the area. The meticulously crafted eclipse sail includes not only a total solar eclipse, but an adventurous playground of steep red cliffs, sun-kissed private beaches, charismatic marine life, sea lion snorkels, and more.
“I highly recommend Eclipse Cruise to anyone looking for a truly unique and adventurous experience. Our 2023 Belize Eclipse Cruise sold out quickly and we expect the same for the 2024 Baja Eclipse Cruise,” said Captain Dan Blanchard, CEO of UnCruise Adventures. “I am incredibly proud to be a part of the Baja California Sur community and to support local tourism and growth. This is what over 25 years in this industry is worth.”
Eclipse 2024 Baja California, Mexico Cruise Highlights:
- Facility of flights with entry and round trip departure in San Jose del Cabo with safe tourism guidelines. Airport transfers included.
- Expert positioning for an optimal view of the celestial event, ensuring you witness the awe-inspiring moment of the moon passing in front of the sun.
- Opportunity to experience the rich history and culture of Baja California Sur, from John Steinbeck’s early explorers to modern day conservation efforts preserving natural beauty.
- Expert guides and naturalists aboard each trip to take you on a journey through historic areas as you visit the port of La Paz and immerse guests in the region’s rich culture and history.
- Daily activities to get up close and personal with the region’s marine life: snorkeling, kayaking, and stand-up paddleboarding are included, allowing you to explore the region’s crystal clear waters and diverse marine life.
- A perfect blend of comfort and adventure, featuring comfortable accommodations, gourmet meals, friendly staff, and a limited number of guests for a more personalized trip.
- Network and adventure with like-minded travelers – this is an opportunity to not only explore the region but also to share stories and friendships with adventurers with similar interests.
The cruise line is an industry leader and is known for unique, non-stuffy, multi-activity adventures in eleven destinations. The all new 2024 Baja California Eclipse Cruise takes you on a journey through the region’s history by land and sea. Each itinerary offers all-inclusive benefits on every cruise and includes all equipment, excursions, national park fees, meals, beverages, including premium wine and spirits, personalized services, and airport and ground transfers.
As a bonus, current WAVE Season offers are valid for Baja California Eclipse Cruise 2024 bookings. Ask an UnCruise Adventures specialist or your travel consultant for more details. Book directly at [email protected], 888-862-8881 to book your bucket list adventure cruise.
Your health and well-being
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and crew, UnCruise Adventures has implemented a requirement for fully vaccinated cruising and additional health and safety measures on board all of its ships. Where possible, safety distancing will also be respected, especially at check-in and boarding and, where not possible, masks will be required. The company’s up-to-date vaccine policy and travel resources are available on the uncruise.com website.
About UnCruise Adventures
UnCruise Adventures’ is a responsible travel and adventure leader in the small boat industry. They operate boutique yachts and small craft that carry 22-86 guests on voyages to Alaska, the Hawaiian Islands, Mexico’s Sea of Cortés, the Columbia and Snake Rivers, coastal Washington, the Galápagos, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize and Colombia. UnCruise Adventures was chosen as the best adventure cruise company by Cruise Critic. Travel & Leisure readers have also named UnCruise Adventures in its World’s Best Awards and its list of the Top 10 Small Vessel Ocean Cruise Lines for three consecutive years. UnCruise Adventures is a member of the Adventure Travel Trade Association.
View original content to download media: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/uncruise-adventures-provides-front-row-seats-for-2024-total-eclipse-adventure-cruise-301733088. html
SOURCE UnCruise Adventures