Do you want to master fear? If you want freedom from the things holding you back, you should consider the Fearless Living program. True to its name, it can provide life-changing support through empowering exercises and tools.
What is the Fearless Living Institute?
The program is designed by Rhonda Britten, America’s favorite life coach.
In fact, it was inspired by her personal story.
From being stuck in a dead-end job to enduring a failed marriage, Rhonda has overcome them all to become one of the most inspiring coaches in the world.
She’s also the author of four bestselling paperback books, apart from being the host of ‘Starting Over,’ one of the most successful reality shows on TV.
Given her effective method, the coach is often featured in talk shows such as Oprah and The Dr. Phil Show.
True enough, her desire to help other people has led her to start the institute. Today, it is famous worldwide for offering life coaching programs and practical advice for fearless living.
Why Should You Choose the Fearless Living Institute?
Depending on the journey you choose, you can face your fears in as short as three days. You can even be a personal life coach, just like Rhonda Britten.
Here are two examples of the coach’s life-altering tools:
Fearless Foundation Workshop
Rhonda’s foundation workshop is meant to help those living in fear carve their own path. It’s specially designed for busy people since this exercise only lasts three days.
With this, you can:
- Discover your wheel of fear. On day one, you’ll know what’s holding you back and what you can do about it.
- Discover your wheel of freedom. On day two, you get to accept who you are so you can face any situation with confidence.
- Identify fear junkies and fear busters. By the end of day three, you can use what you learned to heal from past problems.
Apart from these exercises, you can download these free perks:
- Wheel of Fear Trigger Secrets e-book
- Fearless Living audiobook
- Say No Boundary checklist
- Get Motivated ‘Stretch, Risk, or Die’ course
- ‘How to Forgive the Unforgivable’ and ‘Frienemies: the Third Rule’ videos
Fearless Living Training Program
If you want to build your self-confidence and optimism, you should sign up for this ten-week training.
Here, you can learn how to:
- Define your fears and effectively bust them
- Make your dreams come true
- Harvest the power of feelings and silence your inner critic
- Enjoy the ultimate peace of mind
- Overcome your fears for good
- Identify your true self
- Honor your needs so you can love yourself
- Set boundaries and be the person in charge
- Attract the love and friendship you deserve
- Break through the obstacles that kept you stuck
Apart from getting 20 hours of comprehensive education and ten live coaching calls, you’ll also get the complete transcript of the course.
Clients are also entitled to several Fearbuster worksheets, as well as love notes of encouragement.
As with the Fearless Living workshop, training participants stand to receive various freebies, such as:
- Three one-on-one coaching sessions with Rhonda Britten herself
- A copy of two ‘Wheel’ e-books
- Access to exclusive content, such as ‘How to Pick Your Friends’ and the ‘Essential Boundaries’ checklist
With its many features, you’ll be surprised to know that it is only the Standard offer. You can upgrade to the ‘Fearless You’ course, which includes all the offers mentioned above, plus:
- Free access to 12 online courses, as well as quick-win mini-courses and masterclasses
- Monthly support calls that Rhonda Britten will personally answer
- Access with a certified life coach during office hours
- Monthly live training (plus deep-dive consultations with life coaches)
- The Fearless Living toolkit, which features exercises that Rhonda provides to VIP clients
Other Fearless Living Perks
Apart from signing up for courses, the website allows you to download or buy the paperback versions of Rhonda’s books:
- Fearless Living, which talks about mastering your fear so that you could overcome such a destructive cycle
- Change Your Life in 30 Days, which imparts the wisdom of making extraordinary changes to the reader
- It’s Time For Love, which has pages that will convince you that you’re more than good enough to be loved
- Do I Look Fat in This? which is all about encouraging women to have a favorable view of their lives
Are you thinking of taking a path towards coaching? If you don’t have time to read a book, you can go and listen to Ms. Britten’s podcasts.
Known as the Master Coach Mindset, the podcast features episodes on expanding your mind, improving your language, and nurturing your skills.
The author also offers a downloadable coaching toolkit, which teaches principles that will improve your practice.
Given these full-packed features, there is no doubt that the Fearless Living Institute can indeed change your life.